Thursday, October 5, 2017
Italian Wine Tasting
Friday, October 6, 2017
Heavenly Spirits Armagnacs, etc.
Saturday, October 7, 2017
Red Blends for Fall
From The Blog
- Il Civettaio, Poggio al CommessarioOn a sunny hillside in Maremma 15 miles from the sea, Gregorio Dell'Adami de Tarczal has created a land dedicated to making natural hand-crafted wines that showcase its character.
- J. Wilkes Pinot BlancOne Wine at a Time project digs into the charms of J. Wilkes Pinot Blanc from Santa Maria Valley over an eight course meal and some Thai food.
- Elio Perrone TasmorcanAn infinitely versatile Barbera d'Asti from fifth generation winemaker Stefano Perrone that rocked my pizza on Tuesday night.
- Romain Chamiot Aprémont>>
- Jura and SavoieOf late I am truly inspired by the wines from the Jura >>
Need a wine?
Porter Square Wine & Spirits works with artisanal producers of beer, wine and spirits making exceptional libations while still carrying some of the basics. We offer weekly tastings and our knowledgeable staff is always eager to answer questions and talk shop. We look to serve our community by giving our patrons the opportunity to explore and learn.