Thursday, November 30, 2017
Brian Hoefling, author of “Distilled Knowledge” book signing
Friday, December 1, 2017
Haus Alpenz Tasting
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Holiday Wines Tasting
Bruichladdich Whisky Tasting
From The Blog
- Il Civettaio, Poggio al CommessarioOn a sunny hillside in Maremma 15 miles from the sea, Gregorio Dell'Adami de Tarczal has created a land dedicated to making natural hand-crafted wines that showcase its character.
- J. Wilkes Pinot BlancOne Wine at a Time project digs into the charms of J. Wilkes Pinot Blanc from Santa Maria Valley over an eight course meal and some Thai food.
- Elio Perrone TasmorcanAn infinitely versatile Barbera d'Asti from fifth generation winemaker Stefano Perrone that rocked my pizza on Tuesday night.
- Romain Chamiot Aprémont>>
- Jura and SavoieOf late I am truly inspired by the wines from the Jura >>